Differents behaviours of my application

Aleix Palet aleix.palet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:15:48 EST 2008

Here you have it (the implicated parts):
from sugar.activity import activity

def __init__(self, handle):
        activity.Activity.__init__(self, handle)
toolbox = activity.ActivityToolbox(self)
self.set_toolbox(toolbox)
toolbox.show()
        self.project = None
        self.bgImageOrigin = Point()
if handle.object_id == None:
    f = FileChooser()
    file = f.chooseFile()
     pygame.init()
    self.screen = pygame.display.set_mode((1200, 900), 0, 32)
    self.load(file, None, None, None)

    def read_file(self, fileame):
pygame.init()
self.screen = pygame.display.set_mode((1200, 900), 0, 32)
        self.load(filename, None, None, None)

Maybe the problem is how I create the activity?