XO deployment count?

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 20:49:09 EST 2008

The countries page of the new website has a nice embedded google map
which reveals a high level view of the current stats (ordered +
shipped).  I believe that SJ added an extension to the OLPC wiki
recently to allow map embedding, but I haven't had a chance to look at
it yet.

http://laptop.org/en/children/countries/

- Eben