Emulating 8.2 images on QEMU for windows

Mark Warren mwarren_us at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 23:46:44 EST 2008

Wade,

The installation works OK, however, the run.bat script needs to "cd" to the install directory when "Run as Administrator..." is used to start it; I'm not sure why UAC starts batch scripts differently as Admin, but here's the line I added to my copy of start-olpc.cmd to fix the problem:

cd %~dp0
... rest of script...

(That syntax means to take the (d)irectory and (p)ath from parameter %0. )

Cheers,

Mark