New joyride build 2548

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Fri Nov 14 06:58:55 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:52 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Build Announcer v2 wrote:
>
>> Subject: New joyride build 2548
>>
>> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/build2548
>>
>> Changes in build 2548 from build: 2547
>
> this makes four joyride updates today.
>
> is there a reason why these needed to be seperate releases? or should some
> of them been batched up a bit?

Hi David, these aren't releases, but automatic builds. We really need
this to be like that for us to work efficiently, so please bear with
us.

I think we can say that joyride builds are right now only for
developer consumption and that in a later date (several weeks/months
from now) we'll announce when we think that volunteers can start
testing and giving feedback.

Thanks,

Tomeu