767 issue

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed Nov 12 11:44:39 EST 2008

Hi,

I have been having a similar experience. The most common culprit it the
Terminal Activity (probably because I start it first). Strangely, if I
ctl-alt-erase, it will start normally. The log says: "Error:
dbus.proxies: Introspect error on :1.4:/org/laptop/sugar/DataStore:
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did
not receive a reply. ... process 1422: Array or variant type requires
that type string be written, but end_dict_entry was written. The overall
signature expected here was 'a{ss}' and we are on byte 3 of that
signature." I am not sure that this is what you are seeing.

Tony