Rebase joyride to Fedora 10

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Nov 12 03:46:52 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Chris Ball <cjb at laptop.org> wrote:
>> Michael and I are fine with the plan above -- it's the plan of record.
>> We should go ahead and ask the Fedora folks to make these changes (and
>> point Joyride at them); Marco, perhaps you could ask around in
>> #fedora-admin for someone willing?
>
> Yup, will try to get someone to create the branch.

Looks like Dennis has put pilgrim to build from F10, but we are now
failing because our sugar-evince requires a libpoppler older than what
is in F10. I think that Daniel Drake is working on this, but in the
meantime, if we applied the attached patch to pilgrim, we may be able
to move forward and see what breaks next.

I would like to remember that some days ago Chris and Ed agreed with
my suggestion of letting Sugar people to manage the builds, but I
still cannot push to pilgrim, so I'm still blocking more often than
the minimum necessary.

Thanks,

Tomeu