sugar 0.83 in joyride

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Tue Nov 11 02:29:37 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:46 AM, genesee <genesee.gbh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aw, you're no fun! Since first upgrading from 656 to Update 2, there is no
> turning back.
> Warnings are so droll. So far nothing in joyride has been fatal. Not getting
> rid of me so easy!

Oh, in that case, keep trying explosive stuff ;)

Joyride will be really broken for at least a couple of days, but soon
(I hope) it will be usable by curious people who want to see where
development is heading. Though will keep eating people's files and
failing to do basic stuff for several months ;)

Regards,

Tomeu