upgrade to sugar-0.83

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Mon Nov 10 03:43:50 EST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> We're mid-way through the upgrade to sugar-0.83. And even when that's
>> done, there will be mucho breakage (see Tomeu's earlier post).
>
> Any chance latest Gnash can be integrated?

Well, Gnash in this case is at the same level as Sugar. Sugar doesn't
include Gnash, but OLPC builds include both Gnash and Sugar. In this
moment, OLPC joyride (unstable) builds are based on F9 and thus carry
Gnash 0.8.3, but we plan to rebase to F10 soon, which would give us
Gnash 0.8.4.

I don't know when is planned to release Gnash 0.8.5, but if it happens
soon enough before 9.1, then we could include it in OLPC builds even
if F10 only has 0.8.4.

Regards,

Tomeu