sugar 0.83 in joyride

genesee genesee.gbh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 22:10:23 EST 2008

Daniel Drake-5 wrote:

> We're mid-way through the upgrade to sugar-0.83. And even when that's
> done, there will be mucho breakage (see Tomeu's earlier post).
>
> I think joyride will break often over the course of the next few
> months as development runs in full swing.
>
> Thanks for letting us know anyway.

Sure thing! BTW, olpc-update is now broken due to NM issues and /versions
has no alt build files, just current.
yum update wants NM 0.6 here and NM 0.7 there. What the...?
This domino breakage is the worst yet. What next? Will my xo 'brick'?
Whatever that is, I don't want to find out as the xo is my ONLY computer.