setup for XO development

Paolo j.s.sebastian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:35:36 EST 2008

Michael Stone wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 02:55:00PM +0100, Paolo wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to try out the XO software and get started with doing some
>> development.
>>
>> As I am a security guy, I am mostly interested in core development,
>> especially bitfrost/rainbow, and the document store.
>
> Music to my ears!
Unfortunately, I was hit by a truckload of work just as I was getting
started. But I will try again in a few weeks, and get back to you when I
am at least familiar with some of the code.

> If you haven't already found them, please check out
>
>   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Rainbow and
>   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Security
>
> There are a bunch 'TODOs' on those pages where your assistance would be
> most welcome, or if you prefer, you might suggest some topics that
> interest you.
Thanks, I did look around on those pages. I think rainbow is really
cool. I find it much less taxing on my braincells than a vserver based
approach.

ciao
Paolo Milani