TamTam is "broken" in jhbuild.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:50:07 EDT 2008

I'm trying to get jhbuild setup on Ubuntu.  I have everything working,
but the tamtam module won't build, and fails because it can't locate
setup.py.  The build script (scripts/bundlemodule.py) just attempts to
call (within the do_build method) "python setup.py build" in the
source directory, whereas the tamtam module has a setup.sh file which
references individual setup.py files in each activity subdirectory
instead.

This error was introduced with the rearrangement of the modules in the
following commit:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar-jhbuild;a=commitdiff;h=a742ce634d9d1a9bf5f02925097c6c9cf1bf8ccd

I don't know if the fix belongs in the jhbuild scripts or in the
tamtam module, but it would be nice to clear this up either way.
Thanks!

- Eben