[Fwd: Re: #7116 NORM Never A: Possible European G1G1 program needs appropriate keyboards]

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri May 30 10:09:40 EDT 2008

Adam and Support gang,

A second G1G1 program will still be only US/International keyboards
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Keyboard_layouts#US_International_keyboard).
There are too many logistics, production, forecasting, and shipping
issues associated with more than a couple of SKUs (different laptop
configurations) for a G1G1 program.

But, from a languages perspective, It would be great to point
translators for European languages (or any languages) to various ways
in which they can help translate our wiki pages and add to the product
translations through Poodle.

Here are some links:
Localization of XO files: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization
Translating wiki pages: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Translating