New joyride build 1998

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Thu May 29 12:00:25 EDT 2008

Build Announcer v2 wrote:
> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/build1998
>
> Changes in build 1998 from build: 1996
>
> Size delta: 0.00M
>
> -bootfw q2d14a-1.olpc2.unsigned
> +bootfw q2d16-1.olpc2.unsigned
>
> --- Changes for bootfw q2d16-1.olpc2.unsigned from q2d14a-1.olpc2.unsigned ---
>   + q2d14 this is an unsigned image
>   + Version bump only. Identical to q2d14.  For use in testing secure
>   + upgrade

For some reason the Changelog is screwed.  Here's the real one.

bootfw-q2d16-1.olpc2.unsigned.src.rpm

         * q2d16 this is an unsigned image
         * Made the "enter" client service check the security state
         * Fix memtest on secure machines
         * trac 7114 - ensure indexed-I/O is disabled during early
interaction.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child