OLPC: Open Organized Transparent

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:19:14 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 11:38 AM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at cscott.net> wrote:
> Your opinions matter much more if they are backed up with
> working code, or with a community of volunteers to attack some task,
> or a well-written report.  We get a lot of opinions.  Many of them
> are, frankly, misdirected.

Scott said it best. There's barely a handful of us, a ton of laptops
out there that are our real interest. We do need help - unglamorous
testing, bugfixing, development.

Not that we don't have flaws or that we don't make mistakes - get used
to it, there'll be plenty of both, specially since we are breaking new
ground, and we're pretty stretched. If you can accept our limitations
(and our occasional apology), we'll accept yours, and we might even
work together towards a goal bigger than any one of us.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions