Updates on the keyboard layouts

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue May 27 04:29:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,
We have a new keyboard layout for Turkey, as per
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:TR-MP-Qv1.png

I also fixed the remaining bugs in the Canadian French keyboard layout
for Haiti (hopefully ;-).

The changes have been pushed into Koji, and the package built at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=50582 has all the
relevant updates.

The Ethiopian keyboard layout issue needs to be fixed elsewhere (it
seems to be a bug/typo in the mfg-data) and we need to put in a
work-around in olpc-configure. (I'll send a detailed mail on this to
this list as soon I get the workaround committed).

Also note that the mfg-data for machines destined for Turkey needs to
be changed - the KL tag should be tr instead of us,tr. I'm not sure
how to go about getting that approved. Anyone ??

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta