Video from last week's country meetings.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Mon May 26 14:58:06 EDT 2008

On 5/23/08, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> I've posted the agenda for this week's country meetings, and slides
>  from most talks, at:
>   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presentations/May_2008_Country_Workshop
>  This includes Nicholas' talk on Tuesday where he announced the XO-2.

I've now encoded and uploaded video from all of last Tuesday's talks;
links at the url above.  Hopefully I will be able to get a copy of the
videotapes for the rest of the week tomorrow and start encoding and
posting them.  I'm missing some Friday slides that I'm trying to chase
down as well.

Hernan Pachas recommended we ask participants for additional related
materials to post, for example photos they've taken during the event
or video clips they showed.  I've been trying to get a copy of the
"OLPC song" video which Hernan showed during his talk, for example. =)
 (see http://download.laptop.org/content/conf/20080520-country-wkshp/Video/2008-05-20/06-Peru%20(medium).ogg
starting at 31:18)
 --scott

--