Slides from the week's country meetings.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat May 24 00:43:00 EDT 2008

On 5/23/08, Paul Fox <pgf at foxharp.boston.ma.us> wrote:
> c. scott ananian wrote:
>   > I've posted the agenda for this week's country meetings, and slides
>   > from most talks, at:
>   >   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presentations/May_2008_Country_Workshop
>   > This includes Nicholas' talk on Tuesday where he announced the XO-2.
>
> unfortunately, it seems that nicholas' and chuck kane's slides
>  didn't convert to pdf well (or something like that).  some fonts
>  are all wrong in the former.  and many pages are blank (except
>  for the heading) in the latter.

It seems that the powerpoint didn't include all the referenced images,
so slides that were mostly a single image often turned out 'blank'.
Nia, could we get the talks re-saved with images included and/or
exported as PDF directly from Nicholas/Chuck?  Thanks...

FWIW, the slides seem very readable on the video.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )