XO-2 software plans

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri May 23 13:04:39 EDT 2008

On 5/23/08, Eben Eliason <eben.eliason at gmail.com> wrote:
>  On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Alex Belits <abelits at phobos.illtel.denver.co.us> wrote:
>  > How many developers were in that program, and how can one join it? Is it
>  > available now, between G1G1's?
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer_program =)

There were at least 826 pre-G1G1 machines distributed during the
developer program to non-OLPC employees (I've got a partial database
here, including just b4, c1, and c2 machines, and there were hundreds
of a, b1, b2, and b3 machines distributed before that), and as far as
I know we are currently receiving an allotment of 250 machines per
month for the developer program (and other uses, such as mesh test
beds and pilots).
  --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )