[sugar] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Thu May 22 17:43:21 EDT 2008

In total agreement, etc, here my 2 ¢

To avoid a "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose*" kind of moment,
could we have the naming of such an ombudsman be an open affair, not
something done behind doors?

To begin with, could we pinpoint _what_ we are looking in such a person?

1.- obsessive openness, not subject to OLPC NDA
2.- reasonable knowledge of OLPC, known by and knows the actors / goings on
3.-  (please add on, edit, maybe wiki this thing?) .....

*(more of the same)