Converting xol files???

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:48:52 EDT 2008

It is a bit more complicated than that if you want the .xol to install
in the library used by Browse on the home page. You need to add a few
bits of glue:

index.html should be a redirect as per:
content="0;url=file:///home/olpc/Library/YOURBUNDLENAME/YOURBUNDLECONENT">

e.g.,

html>
content="0;url=file:///home/olpc/Library/guia/GUIA_OLPC.pdf">

and you need a Library subdirectory with a library.info file, e.g.,:

[Library]
name = guia
long_name =  Guía OLPC
global_name = org.laptop.guia