Could someone please fix the Joyride repo?

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed May 21 16:40:05 EDT 2008

On 5/21/08, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> Hi, could someone comment on the state of joyride builds?

I looked into it just now; my apologies for not doing so earlier.
(We're entertaining country representatives this week, things are
rather hectic.)

It turns out that xs-dev, where joyride builds are made, ran out of
disk space.  Cue a big sigh here.

At any rate, I've freed up the space, and in theory another joyride
build should be underway.  Let me know if it fails, which would
hopefully be for a new and exciting reason.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )