Creating a non-python activity

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:25:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

        I have a C++ activity which i want to use on the olpc. I tried to
sugarize my activity based on the info  i found on the olpc wiki
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugarizing  .

         The code for sugarizing in that page didnt work for me. I was only
able to launch my process as a separate application to my python script so
that there were two processes running for my one application.

       I could not figure out how to tie my application's window to the
blank window provided for the python script.

      Any help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Shivaprasad