Turkish keyboard layout

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Wed May 21 00:55:59 EDT 2008

We are trying to finalize the Turkish keyboard and I would like to get
any last minute opinions or thoughts. A number of people have already
provided their input -- THANKS!

Please see the updated "Q" keyboard layout for Turkey:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Turkish_Keyboard

If anyone can provide the xkb file, that would be great!
We could also use some help with Turkish translations.
Thanks Gary for catching the missing 'V' in the earlier version of the
Q keyboard.

Thanks,
Kim