Could someone please fix the Joyride repo?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Mon May 19 08:34:24 EDT 2008

Also, haven't found any commit in the pilgrim repos about the change
of the system activity dir (currently only the journal is there).

This is the corresponding change in sugar:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=commitdiff;h=6dff9a9ef6323c62f189e8234dd4da00a06ffd39

Should this change be done before the next joyride build?

Thanks,

Tomeu