Has joyride/faster auto-build process broken?

Richard A. Smith richard at laptop.org
Sat May 17 14:15:33 EDT 2008

Gary C Martin wrote:

> Just noticed that joyride build1950 (from Thurs May 15th) seems to be
> the last joyride build that has any available content – since then the
> build directories are all empty:
>
> 	http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/
>
> Did it break, or is it perhaps being moved to another build location?
>
> Same issue with the faster stream, though that only seems to have made
> it up to build1949:
>
> 	http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/faster/
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

On going issues with disk space.  We are still waiting for the increased
diskspace to finish the parity building stage.  The builds had exhaused
all the disk space (again) causing other services problems.  So the
builds were moved.  CScott was working on it.  I'm not sure if its
supposed to be working yet.

--
Richard Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child