Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:44:20 EDT 2008

Don't think of it just as source code, but do think of it as a way
expose the inner workings of whatever the activity is doing. For
example, view source in the browser might take you into an HTML
editor, a Javascript editor, or the Python code for the browser itself
as a progression of steps.

-walter