Keyboard layout issues
michael at laptop.org
Thu May 15 13:52:40 EDT 2008
On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 12:32:49PM +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> for the olpc-utils package, before starting the build in Koji, do you
> want me to commit to dev.laptop.org Git and bump up the version, or do
> you want me to put the patch in Koji ? If you want me to commit to
> d.l.o Git first, I'll need write access to the olpc-utils repository.
Henry, please grant Sayamindu commit access to the olpc-utils git repo.
Sayamindu - please make your changes to olpc-utils in the git repo, then
release a new olpc-utils RPM. (The olpc-utils modification procedure is
1. Make source code changes. \ iterate as necessary
2. git commit / then, when happy
3. Update configure.ac with new version number
4. Update olpc-utils.spec version number and changelog.
4. git commit -m 'Bump revision to 0.xx'
5. git tag -s -m 'Bump revision to 0.xx'
6. Run 'make dist' and then execute
with the tarball and spec file.
Both olpc-utils and xkeyboard-config have 'cvsextras can commit' checked
on their admin pages:
Thus pretty much anyone with a Fedora account can commit to the
Speak up if you get stuck.
More information about the Devel