[Fwd: [support-gang] Must read post by Ivan Krstic]

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Thu May 15 12:16:23 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> -------- Forwarded Message --------
> From: Alan Claver <alc at psu.edu>
> To: Community Support Volunteers -- who help respond to "help AT
> laptop.org" <support-gang at lists.laptop.org>
> Subject: [support-gang] Must read post by Ivan Krstic
> Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:07:18 -0400
>
> http://radian.org/notebook/sic-transit-gloria-laptopi

Please read/respond to the thread on its.an.education.project:
  http://lists.lo-res.org/pipermail/its.an.education.project/2008-May/000427.html
as I'm sure that others who, like me, subscribe to both lists won't
appreciate having to read the same arguments & same discussion twice.
There have been a number of insightful posts already in the discussion
there that would be tedious to recap here.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )