Keyboard layout issues

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Wed May 14 17:12:08 EDT 2008

This looks great, Sayamindu! Thanks for getting to this so quickly.

Michael,
Once the next step is figured out -- packaging, do we start a 704 build
(based on 703) with just these fixes? Or do I test them out in a joyride
first?

Please tell me when there is a build I can test these fixes on.

Regards,
Kim