[sugar] OLPC priorities for Sugar in the August release

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:34:25 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
>  >     * More notifications?
>  >
>  >  How can we know which areas in the UI are in most need of more feedback?
>

>  Eben posted about this on the internal mailing list. I think we should
>  turn his suggestions into tickets.

Yup.  I've got a list I'd like to see fixed up.  I suspect that list
mostly coincides with areas that people in the field would want
feedback, but they may have additional areas I missed.

>  No idea in regards to the manual. What we certainly can/should do is
>  to finish up the redesign. Eben had a list of regressions, but he is
>  lazy and didn't post tickets for them yet... Designers.... :P

Sorry!  I have a short list of tickets to file, and a number of others
to update with design sketches as soon as the mockups are finished.
I'll likely spend tomorrow writing tickets for the critical
regressions and feedback bugs I think we need to fix.

- Eben