[sugar] OLPC priorities for Sugar in the August release

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:29:39 EDT 2008

>   * New Sugar UI? Should continue with some specific goals on how to
> roll out the new features so it won't be difficult for people. Wad
> brought up the issue that Peru has already started printing a manual
> based on the old UI.

I've been talking with the Peru folks about this too. The percentage
of the user manual that is dependent on the old UI is only in a very
few places. If the new UI really simplifies sharing, activity
management, and notifications, then I think they'd be more than
willing to accept the change. I'll talk to them again when I see them
next week.

-walter