What this list is about

Bernie Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Sat May 10 08:48:10 EDT 2008

Edward Cherlin wrote:
> 2008/5/9 Alan Kay <alan.nemo at yahoo.com>:
>> We are now several dimensions off topic ...
>>

> The Research mailing list is available for such discussions.

I've expressed in the past my opinion of what I thought we should
and shouldn't be discussing on the i.a.e.p. list.

After seeing a few days of activity, I now have a very different
I think it's a healthy thing.

Now I see how being an "interdisciplinary" group creates lots
opportunities for learning from each other and create a closer
collaboration.

The usual argument of how there would be too much traffic or such a
low signal to noise ratio is moot: by skipping the threads I don't
care about, I don't waste *any* time on them.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/