[Its.an.education.project] An OLPC Development Model

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:47:14 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:35 AM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> in part the other response to my message that seemed to have the attitude
> that 'fixing' the problem would reduce Sugar to 'just another WM' rendering
> it worthless.

That's not how I read Greg post but anyway...

> there have been other comments along similar lines from developers as well.

This is an open mailing list and everyone express his own opinion.
There will never be *full* consensus about complicated matters like
compatibility. That's why there are maintainers and team leaders. And
those already expressed very clearly that compatibility with desktop
application is an important goal.

Marco