#6969 NORM Never A: Textual Player Refs in Imported Morphs

Derek O'Connell doconnel at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:23:56 EDT 2008

>  So if this is an issue you've only encountered in Squeak3.9, perhaps this
>  item would be more appropriately filed on the squeak.org bug-tracking
>  system.

Are you suggesting this is a 3.9 issue? The problem occurs when I load
morphs with textual scripts created in other images
(3.9/3.10/dev-image, etc, ie, not *just* 3.9) into the OLPC image. So
to me it looks like an OLPC image issue and I don't see how a one
image could anticipate unique morth/player naming for another image.

PS: Just to reiterate, the issue arises because I want to transfer my
existing morphs *from* other non-OLPC images *to* the OLPC image. Not
an uncommon task I hope.