FW: OLPC PowerPoint Presentation to give at UMass Medical School

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu May 8 13:01:30 EDT 2008

2008/5/8 Mel Chua <metamel at gmail.com>:
> A somewhat disorganized site for presentations (and presentation materials)
> can be found here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presentations - help organizing
> it would be awfully appreciated, as would be the creation of "general"
> presentation templates that others can use (so far, many of the materials
> have been quite location-specific).

For the record, I've been trying to start an archive of presentations
(slides & video) at http://download.laptop.org/content as well, since
the wiki generally doesn't appreciate upload of large files and ODP
types.  I'd appreciate help making this a better resource for the
community.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )