very simple datastore reimplementation

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Thu May 8 09:56:29 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 13:09 +0000, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> I'm having trouble understanding what you are requesting and what
> could be done about that.
>
> Can you please enumerate the requirements that affect the internal
> file layout and any other view that we may be able to provide?

That there is *some* hope of finding a file by a human in a raw file
system, that can be done with software already present on the system....

This may be to enable manual retrieval in backups (without having to
restore everything) as well as interoperability.  Just having a name
that is a hash makes this tough...
                         - Jim

--
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>