Mesh testing

Robert Withrow witr at rwwa.com
Mon May 5 16:06:30 EDT 2008

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos wrote:
> I 've been doing experiments on a 50-node testbed (703, Q2D14, 22.p9,
> simple mesh) and getting all 50 of them to communicate consistently has
> been hard, even in the absence no sharing or heavy workloads involved.

How did you do the test?  Did you start them up one-by-one, in groups,
etc.  How did you configure them to do just simple mesh with nothing
else on top?

I don't have the cycles Bill has, but I'm interested in what
NetworkManager is doing too, so I'll help out where I can.

--
Robert Withrow, R.W. Withrow Associates, Swampscott, MA, USA