Fwd: Ideas for testers (what needs testing?)

Jason Galyon jason at brucetek.net
Sun May 4 11:16:08 EDT 2008

missed the list
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Galyon <jason at brucetek.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 10:14:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Ideas for testers (what needs testing?)
To: rafael at laptop.org

I test and automate tests at my job.  I am greatly interested in
performing this for Sugar and activities.

So, beyond just needing manual test cases to start from there is a
need for a modular, reusesble, and extensible architecture overall.
Let's get together and come up with a plan.

Squash bugs!
Jason