[Its.an.education.project] Sugar on the EEE PC

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 7 22:27:24 EDT 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:

> Yes. Suspend eats up a ton of battery on mine. I don't think they
> spent significant engineering time on power mgmt on the board there -
> which is a major disappointment :-(

Is the classmate any better?  I never tested that aspect...

Frankly, I have much more expectations from those small devices
derived from the mobile industry such as the Nokia N800 to scale
up to become good ultra-low-cost laptops.

These legacy PC architectures make no longer much sense once we're
free to recompile everything from scratch.

--
   \___/
  _| o |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/