Turkish keyboard layout

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue May 6 23:28:12 EDT 2008

We're looking for some help on the Turkey keyboard layout. Attached is an
image of the 'Q' layout for Turkey. Can anyone verify the details of this
layout?

Bernie, Arjun,
Can either of you create this alternate Turkey keyboard wiki page and help
figure out what needs to be done for SW support?

Thanks,
Kim