Software Status Meeting Tomorrow @ 1400 EDT, 1800 UTC in #olpc-meeting on freenode

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue May 6 22:57:21 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
>  Let's spend an hour tomorrow at 2:00 PM (1400 EDT, 1800 UTC) describing
>  the tasks that we are presently working on and the technical

Hi Michael,

apologies in advance. I probably won't make it - this week I am taking
it slow (and 6am meetings don't fit in my definition of "slow" ;-) ).

When I get back on track (~tuesday next week), I'll be working on

 - fixing some installation bugs on the XS image
 - backup backup backup

Apologies to Tomeu & Dennis Gilmore - I dropped out of plans to work
together on various things. I'll be onto it next week and I will get
in touch with you ;-)

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions