NYC schools and cloaked APs

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Sat May 3 13:48:58 EDT 2008

Although, this may not be what you are looking for..  I was looking for
myself, all the hints on trying to make connecting to hidden SSID networks
easier.   So your question prodded me to gather the links together.... :)

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/WPA_Manual_Setting
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Wifi_Connectivity#SSID_Network_Name
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Ask_OLPC_a_Question_about_the_Network#manually_adding_a_wireless_network
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Manual_Wireless_Association

Looks like there's an opportunity for some Wiki custodian to
cleanup/consolidate the information together.

Hope that helps,
-Ixo