A small present. (PenTablet-support installation script for 656/703)

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Sat May 3 00:32:55 EDT 2008

Friends,

Over a month ago, Blake and I pieced together some software to turn on
PenTablet support. At Kim's and SJ's urging, I have prepared

  http://teach.laptop.org/~mstone/fix-tablet.sh

which makes it a bit easier to install the relevant pieces. I believe it
will enable the PT on both 656 and 703 and I'm not _aware_ of any side
effects, but it's definitely experimental software.

Enjoy, unless you prefer to help out further by testing Andres' 2.6.25
kernels.

Michael