increase-mcast-rate script

Ricardo Carrano carrano at ricardocarrano.com
Mon Mar 31 15:11:06 EDT 2008

Wad,

In general, dispatcher scripts are executed when an interface status change
(up/down).
But the problem here seems just file permissions. You should change it to
700.

By the way, the way the script is it is setting the rate to 18Mbps. (it is
also not necessary to set it in both interfaces, anyway)

--
Ricardo