Writing data on the XO

Urko Fernandez tturktime at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:02:57 EDT 2008

Using activity.get_activity_root() did the trick, I've bundled the
activity and uploaded to the wiki:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Assimilate

I've filled the application to host the project on the olpc git server a
few days ago but didn't receive any response, shall I write another
application or just wait? Cheers.