No disassemble #5

Martin Dengler martin at
Sat Mar 29 09:21:52 EDT 2008

Does anybody have strong feelings about encouraging/discouraging

I was downloading the Disassembly page on the wiki to my XO in case I
needed the instructions while disconnected (default library addendum
idea?) and I noticed there were two very prominent (right under the
title), somewhat contradictory comments about this subject.

I started a Talk page at:

...but with the sensitivity of people to this type of advice (c.f.
slamming of the keyboard durability on the support forums...) I
figured I'd risk a bit of spam and ask on devel@ too...