Documentation & Sign-offs for Update.1 RC3 (update.1-703)

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Fri Mar 28 22:16:33 EDT 2008

Folks,

First, thanks are due to everyone who has helped close U.1 bugs in the
past few days and special thanks are due to everyone who has assisted in
testing update.1 builds 702 and 703.

Next: in order to release update.1-703 as Update.1 RC3, we need to
complete some approximation of the "software engineering change order"
documentation at

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SW-ECO_4 and
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SW-ECO_4_Checklist

In the absence of an official QA lead, I will sign for the items about
which I have positive knowledge. For the time being, I will leave any
remaining items blank.

- Dennis, please complete the "build engineer" sections.

- Richard, please sign off on Q2D14 and please send me the GPG key you
  used to sign it so that I can verify the published signature.

Thanks very much,

Michael

P.S. - Food for thought:

Bugs tagged "release?": http://tinyurl.com/2zpth4