[sugar] Testing Update.1-702

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 03:49:17 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:13 AM, Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org> wrote:
> > Could we possibly get a signed 704 out the door tomorrow for testing
>  > in Peru and Mexico?
>
>  We'll do what we can. What changes do you want to see in 704?
>
>  (After reviewing Jim's bug list, I just discovered
>
>  #6185  STK   jg/sayamindu   (translate devkey request page) [5 weeks]
>
>  which might be worth fixing.)

On it. I have no straightforward way to get the POT, but I have
managed to generate a POT manually and will be putting it up in
Pootle.

I went through the test reports, and I'm a bit surprised wrt the
translation stuff:

1. Apart from Etoys, theoretically activities such as Write and TamTam
should be fully translated into Spanish. Are these the latest versions
? Stats are online at https://dev.laptop.org/translate/es/
2. There are some activities which are not translated, since they are
not on Pootle. If these are to be deployed (do we any such list ?),
please file a ticket on dev.laptop.org against component localization,
and assign it to me.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--