New update.1 build 702

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sun Mar 23 21:22:08 EDT 2008

Ricardo,
Use this link to create your customization USB stick:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Customization_key#Preparing_the_key:

Chris,
I have pulled together a set of bundles that include the latest version of
each of the activities that shipped with G1G1. I would like people to use
this set of activities in their bundles directory for testing 702 (unless
they have their own customization bundles). How far along is the automated
xo-get? (assuming that is what you are working on). Perhaps we can release
my '702 G1G1 customization' zip for now.

Also, it is a little confusing how we are dealing with the signed and
unsigned versions. I can't get an unsigned version to work off one boot
directory. I have to configure the boot directly to install the OFW and OS;
and then change the boot directory (add the actos.zip and runos.zip) to be
able to install the bundles. Is there some way to make this all work on an
unprotected XO?

Thanks,
Kim