Maintaining Activity Packs

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sat Mar 22 23:29:01 EDT 2008

Michael,
It seems like "recording the compatibility matrix between builds and
activities" alone is a 2-3 person job in the very near future. Today it is
probably a full time QA person -- and we are short about 3 QA people right
now.

It would be great to get some feedback as to how this can be achieved by the
developer of the activity -- or what kind of  automated tools can be
developed to make it easy to test compatibilty; and how can we encourage
people to do this testing. We have to assume that OLPC will NEVER have
enough people to do backward compatibility testing for activities, other
than a few very basic activities.

Kim

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz <